WHAT ARE COOKIES
We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
2. DISABLING COOKIES
2.1. You can prevent cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
3. THE COOKIES WE SET
3.2. Email newsletters related cookies – this site offers a newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
3.3. Orders processing related cookies – this site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
3.4. Forms related cookies – when you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
4. THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including: Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
5. MORE INFORMATION
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us at email@example.com.
Other useful links
Terms & Conditions
6. LIST OF COOKIES USED
_gat: Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate, data sent to the United States of America – expires after 1 minute.
_ga: Used to distinguish users, data sent to the United States of America – expires after 2 years.
_gid: Used to distinguish users, data sent to the United States of America – expires after 24 hours.
wc_cart_hash_#: Wocommerce – stores a visitors shopping basket – expiry session.
wc_fragments_#: Wocommerce – stores a visitors login information so they don’t need to keep logging in if browser closed. – expiry session.
__smListBuilderShown: Used by third-party provider whether the panel proposing to subscribe is visible or not – expires after 30 years.
__smSessionId: Used for sign-up prompt purposes when visitors browse marketing page – expires after 1 day.
__smToken: Used for sign-up prompt purposes when visitors browse marketing page – expires after 100 years.
__smVID: Used for sign-up prompt purposes when visitors browse marketing page – expires after 29 days.
fr: Encrypted Facebook ID and Browser ID – expires after 3 months.
r/collect: Collects data to measure the efficiency of viewed or clicked ads and shows targeted ads – expiry session.
tk_lr: Collection of internal metrics for user activity, used to improve the user experience. From WordPress – expires after 1 year.