1. We accept returns within 14 days of receipt.
2. We will refund the value of your item (via the original form of payment) within 7 days of receiving and accepting the returned item in the same condition in which it was shipped. Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless the item is faulty. You will be notified by email once the transaction has taken place.
3. Please note sale/discounted items are non-refundable, however, may be exchanged for another item or a store credit/coupon may be issued.
4. If a product exchange is made with a different product of greater price value than the original one, the amount left must be paid before we can ship the exchanged product to you.
5. Refunds and Exchanges are processed 7 working days (This can take up to 14 working days) after they arrive with us to allow us to check, repack & restock the items. Refunds will take a further 3-5 working days depending on your payment method – this could increase due to reasons beyond our control.
6. Please make sure the item you send back is in resealable condition. (All tags, packaging, no added smells, stains etc…) If your item is non-storable we have the right to send your item back to you – once deemed non-storable you do not have the right to send it back to us.
7. Ensure you send your items back with a tracked & signed service as the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. We advise taking out parcel insurance to the cost of the item as we will not accept liability for items lost or damaged in the post.
8. If a product is damaged to care (washed incorrectly, left in unfit locations which could damage the product and so on) we cannot accept it as a return, also if a product is damaged and an attempt has been made to fix it, we can also not accept this as a return.
Want to refund or exchange an order? Follow these steps below.
Log into your account and select – Order History – from the dropdown menu.
You’ll also have an order summary on your Dashboard and can also access order history from the – Orders – tab.
On the order history page you’ll see a list of your recent orders.
i) To request a refund, from the – Actions – column, click/tap the refund button to begin the – Refund Request Form – process.
ii) To request an exchange, from the – Actions – column, click/tap the exchange button to begin the – Exchange Request Form – process.
Depending on the size of your order, please choose the product/s you wish to refund or exchange.
i) For refunds – by filling out the form, select a predefined subject (or you can write your own by selecting – Other), type a reason for your request, select which refund method you prefer and optional, attach photos for reference.
ii) For exchanges – by clicking/tapping the Choose Products button you will be able to pick any other products from the main shop with different options and can also increase or decrease the quantity if desired. Confirm your selection with the – Exchange Order – button and review the exchange with the – View Order – button. Fill out the rest of the form with a subject and specify a reason.
iii) For partial refunds/exchanges – by selecting only specific products for return from your order, follow one of the above methods accordingly. Useful for when you don’t want to cancel the complete order, just parts of it.
Once that’s done, hit the – Submit Request – button to send us your request.
A returns note is included with every order. Please note this IS NOT a free post label and postage is paid by yourself to return the items. Include your returns note that was sent with your order or email us with your name and order number at email@example.com if you no longer have this. Failure to provide these details may result in us being unable to complete your return.
Take your return to your local Post Office. As the returned item is your responsibility until it reaches us, we do recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods such as Royal Mail Recorded Delivery as if it is lost on a non-tracked service we cannot refund or exchange – this allows you to claim through Royal Mail if the parcel is lost.
Your order status will be updated throughout the refund/exchange process and can be seen in Order History and on your account Dashboard.
Email notifications will be sent upon status change.
Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment or account wallet. We do not refund your original or return postage costs. Please ensure you let us know you would like to return your order within 14 days of dispatch – from then you have a further 14 days to have the item returned back to us to be eligible for a refund or exchange.